5 Affiliate Marketing Strategies to Earn Passive Income
as an Edupreneur
"Even if you haven't started your business yet, but you're listening to this episode because you're trying to figure out where to start. This is a great place to start that doesn't require you to do anything out of the normal."
~Erica Terry (16:39)
Here's some highlights from this episode:
When it comes to being an edupreneur, you must begin thinking about how you can earn money when you use your time. Your time is valuable, you are worthy, you are worth getting paid and that's the mindset shift that you need to make for your business.
Use social media, You're already on it, why not use it to make money? Why not use your Pinterest account for more than just sharing the resources from your online marketplace store?
Once you get a website, the sky is the limit because you can incorporate Affiliate Marketing into so many different areas of your website.
You're making that $2-$3 a day and you know that your resources are worth way more than that. You know that you're worth way more than that. You're ready to transition from that coffee money to the comma money, where you're making over $1,000 a month, and trust me, I get it.
Here's your Power Hour Assignment:
- Review the 5 Affiliate Marketing Strategies that I shared during this episode and choose ONE to implement.
- If you have your own website, begin implementing affiliate marketing strategies from your website. (If you do not have your own website, click here to download my free e-guide 'How to Start a Website for Edupreneurs")
- Experienced Edupreneurs: Audit the tools that you use and sign up to be an affiliate for your favorite ones.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
“I love Erica and Classroom to CEO.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more educators — just like you — move toward the online life and business that they desire.
Here's How to Leave a Review:
- Click here to go to the Podcast page on Apple
- Scroll to the bottom
- Tap to rate with five stars
- Select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!