5 Steps to Add Coaching to Your Online Teacher Business
"You don't have to have all the pieces figured out in order to be successful. All you have to do is have one idea and start working on it."
~Erica Terry (4:36)
Here's some highlights from this episode:
You don't have to have all the pieces figured out in order to be successful. All you have to do is have one idea and start working on it.
09:18 - Step 1
11:45 - Step 2
12:18 - Step 3
12:44 - I share the benefits of Acuity Scheduling and how I use it to automate scheduling appointments with the edupreneurs that I coach
14:44 - Step 4
15:11 - Once you've got those first 3 steps set up you want to start setting up discovery calls so that you can find those perfect teachers that totally align with your brand
15:42 - Step 5
Here's your Power Hour Assignment:
- Implement the 5 steps to start a coaching program that were shared during this episode and start your program.
- Create a social media post announcing your program and tag me @ericaterryceo so that I can show your post some love.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
“I love Erica and Classroom to CEO.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more educators — just like you — move toward the online life and business that they desire.
Here's How to Leave a Review:
- Click here to go to the Podcast page on Apple
- Scroll to the bottom
- Tap to rate with five stars
- Select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!