The Secret to Building a Highly Engaged,
1,000,000+ Member Online Community with Kathleen Hamilton
"Make your community the superheroes, where you're actually turning the community members that you have into a success story."
~Kathleen Hamilton (12:30)
Here's some highlights from this episode:
The secrets to building a community with over 1,000,000 entrepreneurs
Even before I was doing community management, I was doing content writing...
People are looking for a personal connection. There's no more of this cold sales marketing... People don't buy products from people they don't trust.
People are looking to create a job for themselves or get a job working remotely and doing something they actually love to do.
One of my favorite quotes that comes up whenever I'm feeling the fear, is feel the fear and do it anyway.
Do it anyway! The only way that you become great, that you become memorable, that you become an expert, that you achieve any of the things you want to achieve, is to just do it anyway.
EDUPRENEUR SUCCESS MOVES
ACTION STEPS TO START & BUILD A PROFITABLE ONLINE BUSINESS
Here's your Edupreneur Success Move for this Week:
Turn your customers into superheroes and share their success stories.
- Choose one of your customers or someone in your audience that you have either worked with 1-on-1 and they have knocked it out of the ballpark.
- Gighlight that person and celebrate their successes either by creating a social media post or creating a blog post. If you have your own podcast, highlight that person on your podcast, bring them on the show, allow them to get the limelight and share how they've used your product successfully.
By doing this, you will turn your customer into a superhero
Kathleen Hamilton is the Head of Product for GeniusU, a global ed-tech platform making entrepreneur education available globally and revolutionizing the education industry. She cares about people-on-purpose and believes that the world would be a better place if everyone could do what they love.
Visit Kathleen’s website & download remote work freebies - www.kathleenhamilton.me
Listen to the Ikigaia podcast - www.ikigaia.co
Connect with Kathleen on instagram - https://instagram.com/
“I love Erica and Classroom to CEO.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more educators — just like you — move toward the online life and business that they desire.
Here's How to Leave a Review:
- Click here to go to the Podcast page on Apple
- Scroll to the bottom
- Tap to rate with five stars
- Select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!