Grab this 3 Course Bundle Today for Only $221 $26
I designed this multi-course bundle for the educator that aspires to become an edupreneur by starting an online business and for new edupreneurs who need some guidance in going from idea to income!
This 3 course bundle will teach you how to start a new online business in 30 days or less & how to scale it. You’ll not only learn how to turn what you're doing everyday as an educator into a profitable online business, but you'll also create a profit plan for your new business, learn how to start a store on Teachers Pay Teachers & so much more.
You'll learn exactly how to go from idea to income with the strategies I share on starting your online business and getting sales.
The Classroom to CEO Starter Pack includes LIFETIME ACCESS to the following programs:
Edupreneur Success Plan & Vision Board Workshop (Price: $47)
Here's what you'll learn during the Edupreneur Success Plan + Vision Board Workshop:
- How to create an Edupreneur Success Plan that keeps you focused on your 2021 side hustle goals
- 3 easy to start side hustles for educators & how to make your biz PROFITABLE in 2021
- How to use Canva to create an electronic vision board for your side hustle [Step-by-Step Tutorial]
Classroom to CEO in 30 Days Companion Course (Price: $97)
Here's what you'll learn in the Classroom to CEO in 30 Days companion course:
- How to Brand Your Online Business (i.e. name, logo, etc)
- How to Choose Your Niche
- How to Build an Engaged Community
- Plus so much more!
TpT 9 Step Quick Start System (Price: $77)
You will have immediate access to 10 step-by-step tutorial videos with over 150 minutes of content that teaches you:
- How to set up your Teachers Pay Teachers store
- How to create a logo, site icon and beautiful banners for your TpT store
- How to create digital products to sell from your TpT store
- Plus much more!
Regular Price of All 3 Courses: $221
Grab this Bundle Today for Only $221 $26
Plus it's backed by my Love it or Leave it, Money Back Guarantee, which gives you 24 hours to explore the courses and resources and then make a decision based on the information you have, rather than the information you don't.