FREE Black Lives Matter Resources for Educators
"If you are engaging with me, I don't ever want you to feel like you have to filter what you're saying. I don't want you to feel like I am going to judge you because I am not. I understand that we're not going to always see eye to eye and that's okay."
~Erica Terry (7:26)
Here's some highlights from this episode:
I am a black woman, black and proud and I can admit to you today that I have never one time in my life celebrated Juneteenth
Your truth is your truth. The important part is for you to acknowledge where you are, to be honest about where you are and to continually try to grow, try to improve yourself and try to have honest conversations. Be willing to think differently.
The important part is that we're able to have an open discussion where we are able to say what we feel without having to worry about is such and such gonna think bad about me if I say this. No, don't do that! Use your voice.
Here's your Power Hour Assignment:
- Click Here to Join the FREE Black Lives Matter to Educators Facebook Group
- Introduce yourself and let me know that you joined after hearing about it on the podcast
- Choose ONE of the 6 ways and ENGAGE in the group!
I can't wait to meet you!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
“I love Erica and Classroom to CEO.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more educators — just like you — move toward the online life and business that they desire.
Here's How to Leave a Review:
- Click here to go to the Podcast page on Apple
- Scroll to the bottom
- Tap to rate with five stars
- Select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!