Tired of Launching to Crickets? This 1 Step Guarantees
a Successful Product Launch
~Erica Terry (00:00)
Here's some highlights from this episode:
Ready to take your online business to the next level. Join Erica Nov 1-4 for the Edupreneur Success Plan Bootcamp where you will walk away with a plan to make your online business profitable. Sign up today at www.classroomtoceo.com/bootcamp
Now speaking of edupreneurs success, I have been honest about the fact that it took me the whole first year, probably longer of my online business to figure this thing out. When I first started...
This year, I changed my approach, and it changed everything. What I want you to focus on when from this point forward, is to...
So let me explain and share with you what this looks like...
EDUPRENEUR SUCCESS MOVES
ACTION STEPS TO START & BUILD A PROFITABLE ONLINE BUSINESS
Here's your Edupreneur Success Move for this Week:
Narrow down the topic that you are going to actively engage your customers to be able to achieve & listen to Episode 25 where I share 5 different ways to actively engage as an expert so that you can grow an engaged community that's excited about purchasing your next product.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
Resources I Mentioned in this episode:
- Teacher Success Summit (Oct 19-23, 2020). Join me as I present on the steps that you can take to turn your classroom knowledge + experience into the next big education brand. Click Here to Grab Your Free Ticket.
- Edupreneur Success Plan Bootcamp (Nov 1-4, 2020) where you will be equipped with an actionable plan to make your online business profitable by the end of the year. Click Here to Learn More
- Classroom to CEO Cheat Sheet including 3 Simple Steps to Start Your Online Business Absolutely FREE!
- Are You An Edupreneur? I'd love to feature you on the show. Click Here to Be a Guest or Join the Next Expert Roundtable
“I love Erica and Classroom to CEO.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more educators — just like you — move toward the online life and business that they desire.
Here's How to Leave a Review:
- Click here to go to the Podcast page on Apple
- Scroll to the bottom
- Tap to rate with five stars
- Select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!