5 Unexpected Benefits to Hosting a Virtual Summit
"If you're looking for clarity... if you've been asking yourself, 'what do I do next? How do I take my business to the next level,' then step one is to host the summit and step two is to figure out what your next product is going to be from the feedback that you're getting as you're engaging with the attendees."
~Erica Terry (14:13)
Here's some highlights from this episode:
5:13 - Benefit #1
7:41 - Benefit #2
9:55 - Benefit #3
12:09 - Benefit #4
14:57 - Benefit #5
EDUPRENEUR SUCCESS MOVES
ACTION STEPS TO START & BUILD A PROFITABLE ONLINE BUSINESS
Here's your Edupreneur Success Move for this Week:
- Make the decision. Are you going to host a virtual summit? If so, complete the following steps...
- Plan out your summit
- Set a date
- Shoot me an email ([email protected]) or shoot me a DM you can find me on social media @ericaterryceo.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
“I love Erica and Classroom to CEO.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more educators — just like you — move toward the online life and business that they desire.
Here's How to Leave a Review:
- Click here to go to the Podcast page on Apple
- Scroll to the bottom
- Tap to rate with five stars
- Select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!