3 STEPS TO MOVE PAST THE BROKE TEACHER MINDSET
AND FINALLY START YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS
"Once you start empowering people with your story, empowering people with your resources and with your gift, then your business is going to go to the next level."
~Erica Terry (13:25)
Here's some highlights from this episode:
Today’s episode is for you if you’ve got a million dollar idea that’s stuck in your head, but you haven’t taken one single step to bring it to life. You’ve been making all kinds of excuses but the truth of the matter my friend is that you’re letting your Broke Teacher Mindset hinder you from pursuing the life of your dreams.
03:43 - Broke Teacher Mindset Level 1
It's time to level up your game. You ain't got time to be accumulating more debt to go on a trip to Miami. It's time to pay off debt and build a legacy that leads to generational wealth.
05:40 - Broke Teacher Mindset Level 2
The life you desire, I promise you that it's right there waiting for you. All you have to do is take action, make the first move and everything else will come.
Once you start empowering people with your story, empowering people with your resources and with your gift, then your business is going to go to the next level.
The important thing is that to acknowledge, accept, and then take action so that you can overcome it and begin to make the shift from a Broke Teacher Mindset to a Rich Teacher Mindset. A Rich Teacher creates multiple streams of income and build a legacy for their family that will last for generations.
Here's your Power Hour Assignment:
1. Acknowledge your current Broke Teacher Mindset level
2. Accept where you are (Forgive yourself of any past regrets or mistakes. It's ok. All of us educators have operated with the Broke Teacher Mindset at one point or another so you're not alone.
3. Action - Sign up for your FREE copy of the Classroom to CEO Cheat Sheet and implement the 3 step system described on p. 3 to officially become an edupreneur by starting your online business.
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE CLASSROOM TO CEO CHEAT SHEET
and Start Your Online Business Absolutely FREE with 3 Simple Steps
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
“I love Erica and Classroom to CEO.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more educators — just like you — move toward the online life and business that they desire.
Here's How to Leave a Review:
- Click here to go to the Podcast page on iTunes
- Scroll to the bottom
- Tap to rate with five stars
- Select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!