5 Tools to Get More S*** Done in Less Time
as an Edupreneur
"When you automate your processes, and you're able to get all of these manual tasks done faster, then that leaves you with more time in your week to spend creating products that empower other teachers"
~Erica Terry (5:43)
Here's some highlights from this episode:
I am going to be sharing 5 tools that you can use in order to get more stuff done in less time. I want you to be able to eliminate that long to-do list and finally get to the place in your business that when you stop working, you're done for the day, you've completed all of your tasks, and you don't have to go to sleep worried
The beauty about all of this is that when you automate your processes, and you're able to get all of these manual tasks done faster, then that leaves you with more time in your week to spend creating products that empower other teachers or to spend that time developing relationships or taking online clients, and coaching them so that they can achieve their goals.
7:02 - Trello Review
9:28 - Acuity Scheduling Review
12:00 - Buzzsprout Review
15:28 - Kajabi Review
18:25 - Acadium Review
20:57 Here's your Power Hour Assignment:
- Examine your current to-do list and look at what items you have on there that either you can have a program that can help you automate it and get it done faster or put more hands on your business by hiring a virtual assistant
- Take action by securing those programs let you meet or go on Acadium and find you a virtual assistant to help you out
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
Disclosure: I am a partner with many of the companies discussed on the podcast. This means that if you make a purchase using one of the affiliate links on this page, I may receive a referral commission at no additional cost to you. Please see my earnings disclaimer for more info.
Resources I Mentioned in this episode:
“I love Erica and Classroom to CEO.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more educators — just like you — move toward the online life and business that they desire.
Here's How to Leave a Review:
- Click here to go to the Podcast page on Apple
- Scroll to the bottom
- Tap to rate with five stars
- Select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!